I don’t like to talk about me, but here are some clues.
- Brute: Welcome to my Brutes museum. Brute is a drawings art gallery focused on hefty, mascular, beefy, seriously hairy, rugged, mature men.
- A city: Madrid, Lisbon, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Hamburg…
- A colour: Black (although it’s not a color).
- A band: I love all British post-punk music: Joy Division, Bauhaus, Siouxie & The Banshees, The Cure, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Smiths…
- A book: Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) / The Accursed Kings (Maurice Druon).
- A film: I can’t choose just one! Some clues: Blade Runner, La Reine Margot, Satyricon, Dangerous Liaisons…
- A number: 7
- A hobby: Travelling, cooking, movies, music… but most of all: drawing!
- A quote: ” Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others.” (Groucho Marx).
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.